According to the International Residential Code (IRC), all manufacturers of tempered glass (or safety glass) must contain an identifying label. The regulation states that these labels must be “acid-etched, sandblasted, ceramic-fired, laser-etched, embossed, or be of a type which, once applied, cannot be removed without being destroyed.”
At Arrow Custom Labels, we can provide high-quality tempered glass labels for manufacturer identification, which will provide the ability to track products, distribute glass, and confirm the source of manufacturing for liability purposes.
- Automotive Glass (windshields, windows, mirrors)
- Monitor Screens (computers, laptops, mobile devices)
- Construction (sliding doors, shower doors, floor-to-ceiling windows)
- Home Appliances (glasstop stoves, conventional/microwave ovens, baking dishes)
- Commercial Uses (solar panels, phone boths, bus stops)
|Same Day Shipping|